I. General behaviour:
1. Abusing, bugging in unbearable way or disrespecting a TW Staff member can get you punished. We put in a lot of time to make this server playable for you and we expect a little politeness.
2. Exploits are bugs in the program that make it (too) easy to gain level, money, items, points (arena and honor), player kills, etc and should be immediately reported. This also includes (and is not limited to) texture abuse of any kind (creatively or otherwise) to reach locations normally unreachable by conventional means or utilize mounts/items in ways not intended.
3. Sharing your account with someone else is not recommended and we strongly suggest you to not give out your personal information to anyone. We cannot and will not be held responsible for your actions or any harm caused to your account(s) if your choice goes awry.
4. Propagation of illegal ideologies of any kind is strictly forbidden.
5. While a certain amount of swearing, verbal assaults, racism or disrespectful comments towards another player or religion are expected, they should not get out of control. GMs will decide on a punishment proper to the volume of the violation.
6. The use of vulgar or abusive wording when creating characters, guilds or arena teams is not allowed. Character, guild or team names found to be abusive or inappropriate will be reviewed and forcefully renamed.
- § Violations of this rule include (but are not limited to): using names associated to any illegal ideology, criminals, dictators, terrorists or terrorist organizations. Names mimicking other player's names may also receive a rename if proven devious intentions by the part of the requested player (including but not limited to pretending to be someone else to defame or cause harm to the person's integrity among the community and attempts of clear insult or mockery).
II. Do NOT do the following actions:
1. Pretend to be a staff member. This includes owning an account or character with a similar name (if done on purpose).
2. Bypass punishment(s) by use of different account(s) or our IRC in-game bridge.
3. Inform other player(s) about or take advantage of exploit(s) and cause intentional crash(es).
4. Use of any Non-English language in official in-game and IRC/Discord chat channels.
*Official in-game channels: world, LookingForGroup, trading
*Official IRC channels: #lobby , #feed
5. Flood, spam and/or excessive shouting (Caps Lock) or use of different text-colours in official in-game and IRC/Discord chat channels, general in-game channels, battlegrounds, arenas or areas with high player concentration.
6. Scam, fraud and use of other similar foul practice(s) for personal gain while damaging others.
7. Perform or advertise an account trade.
8. Trade in-game money, property or service(s) for such in real life.
9. Link, advertise or discuss other media and websites and/or discussion of content of an inappropriate nature. This includes but is not limited to: racist material, other private server, the trading of real life possession and content of a sexual nature.
10. Farm player kills, PvP points (honor, arena), items (tokens, marks, etc.), achievements, quest objectives, etc by co-operating with opponents to gain advantages, or by using other abusive practices. This applies to Arena, Battlegrounds and World-PvP.
11. Multi boxing or any program to control multiple characters at once in PvP (Open World, Battlegrounds, Arena). This includes multi boxing characters to queue into Arenas or Battlegrounds, thus creating unfair queues and uneven teams.
Each time you violate this rule, you will receive a warning in-game that looks like this: https://tinyurl.com/ybku23ff
Heed this warning, or be prepared for the consequences.
12. Use of third party software (speed hacks, teleports, bots, auto-clickers, various other hacking programs), client-side modification(s) or any addons (that bypass server-side limitations) which allow you to gain an unfair advantage(s) over the other players. When you are caught, all your accounts will be immediately banned permanently without any warning.
13. Log alt characters in order to continue whispering a person when they have already ignored you on your previous character. Putting you on ignore means they no longer wish to be in contact with you. Respect this and leave the player alone. Don't log alts to continue harassing the person. Don't send them mails either. Bypassing the ignore list shall result in punishments gradually increasing in severity, based on the gravity of the situation. Punishments can include but may not be limited to: temporary mutes, temporary bans, leading up to permanent mutes & bans for repeat offenders.
* The TrueWoW staff reserve the right to choose the type of the punishment according to the gravity of the situation. We also have the right to punish people due to any offense that is not directly listed in the rules.
* If you think that a TrueWoW staff member overreacted or abused their powers you can submit a report or contact the forum group Administrators via PM directly.
Mute - from a few minutes up to few hours.
Ban - from a few hours up to a month, or permanent
*Anything obtained by illegal means will be removed from your character(s) and arena team(s) disbanded if necessary.
*Repeat offenders will be punished harder for each offense and it may eventually lead to permanent ban.
*Forum and in-game punishments are not connected, you may get punished in-game but not on forum or vice versa.
*The above rules apply to these areas of our jurisdiction: In-game (TW/PW/PTR), TW IRC / TW Discord, TW Forums and TW Bugtracker.