Arnis pinging

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
User avatar
Eronox
MVP
Posts: 2331
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing

Re: Arnis pinging

#16 » Post by Eronox » 11 Dec 2016 14:37

me hackzor! me cmd user (trace/ping domain) ok now i make multiplie iwndows pls check my awesomeness hacking
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
Eronox
MVP
Posts: 2331
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing

Re: Arnis pinging

#17 » Post by Eronox » 11 Dec 2016 14:38

Heihachi wrote:Man this made me laugh way more than it should have.


I would tell you to forget server "slots" and just go straight for IoT devices as they are pwned within 40 mins of plugging in! LOL
:tick: :tick: :tick:
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2417
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Arnis pinging

#18 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Dec 2016 14:40

arnis5 wrote:I'll repeat again, PINGING IS NOT DDOSING unless u have server with 20 slots..... Topic about lag issues was linked to me by certain staff member so I was checking it out by doing multiple tests at same time. This can not affect TW in anyway lol and Truewow is DDOS protected anyway...Folder was named "Ddos" just for lolz cuz I knew if someone who is watching stream will be like "OMG ARNIS DDOSING" lol and it sems like it happened, tho I didnt think it will be such a big deal. Anyway in video that you posted you can see I took SS of tests which I was checking before running other tests, and I can upload them and send them to you if it can help you. I gues I should stop helping cuz what ever I do turns against me.
Nyeriah wrote:but as far as I know we just took it for a joke. :D
No one is making a big deal out of it other than yourself, Arnis. Just let it go.

I believe there are better areas to help than networking, by the way! Bugtracker is a nice place to start. :tick:
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
Jiranthos
Admin
Posts: 1963
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 03:43
Location: Not on your bad side, hopefully

Re: Arnis pinging

#19 » Post by Jiranthos » 11 Dec 2016 15:43

Gnurg wrote:
arnis5 wrote:I'll repeat again, PINGING IS NOT DDOSING unless u have server with 20 slots..... Topic about lag issues was linked to me by certain staff member so I was checking it out by doing multiple tests at same time. This can not affect TW in anyway lol and Truewow is DDOS protected anyway...Folder was named "Ddos" just for lolz cuz I knew if someone who is watching stream will be like "OMG ARNIS DDOSING" lol and it sems like it happened, tho I didnt think it will be such a big deal. Anyway in video that you posted you can see I took SS of tests which I was checking before running other tests, and I can upload them and send them to you if it can help you. I gues I should stop helping cuz what ever I do turns against me.
Nyeriah wrote:but as far as I know we just took it for a joke. :D
No one is making a big deal out of it other than yourself, Arnis. Just let it go.

I believe there are better areas to help than networking, by the way! Bugtracker is a nice place to start. :tick:
This.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

User avatar
arnis5
Banned
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 May 2014 02:37
Location: THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Re: Arnis pinging

#20 » Post by arnis5 » 11 Dec 2016 16:41

Eronox wrote:me hackzor! me cmd user (trace/ping domain) ok now i make multiplie iwndows pls check my awesomeness hacking
Well MR. Shamoonized, ms impostor, Radbird or how ever you call yourself. "Jonathan" I may not be a "hackzor" like you Kappa, neither I ever claimed I am one ;)
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Arnis pinging

#21 » Post by benzviliran » 11 Dec 2016 16:43

arnis arnis arnis.......................arnis.
I am the swarm

User avatar
arnis5
Banned
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 May 2014 02:37
Location: THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Re: Arnis pinging

#22 » Post by arnis5 » 11 Dec 2016 16:43

Heihachi wrote:Man this made me laugh way more than it should have.


I would tell you to forget server "slots" and just go straight for IoT devices as they are pwned within 40 mins of plugging in! LOL
Yeah almost as fun as when u sold my account infos for 5$ :lol:
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

User avatar
arnis5
Banned
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 May 2014 02:37
Location: THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Re: Arnis pinging

#23 » Post by arnis5 » 11 Dec 2016 16:44

benzviliran wrote:arnis arnis arnis.......................arnis.
Liran liran liran...................liran
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

User avatar
Heihachi
Developer
Posts: 2641
Joined: 05 Sep 2010 03:01
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Arnis pinging

#24 » Post by Heihachi » 11 Dec 2016 16:44

arnis5 wrote:
Heihachi wrote:Man this made me laugh way more than it should have.


I would tell you to forget server "slots" and just go straight for IoT devices as they are pwned within 40 mins of plugging in! LOL
Yeah almost as fun as when u sold my account infos for 5$ :lol:
I did what now?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Eronox
MVP
Posts: 2331
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing

Re: Arnis pinging

#25 » Post by Eronox » 11 Dec 2016 16:52

arnis5 wrote:
Eronox wrote:me hackzor! me cmd user (trace/ping domain) ok now i make multiplie iwndows pls check my awesomeness hacking
Well MR. Shamoonized, ms impostor, Radbird or how ever you call yourself. "Jonathan" I may not be a "hackzor" like you Kappa, neither I ever claimed I am one ;)
Wait, what
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
Nyeriah
Posts: 657
Joined: 13 Sep 2015 17:10

Re: Arnis pinging

#26 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Dec 2016 16:52

Lmao, so triggered. Couldn't fry an egg with the heat they were putting on you, mate. Better take it easy.

Here, go watch YouTube's 2016 Rewind

[youtube]_GuOjXYl5ew[/youtube]
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

User avatar
arnis5
Banned
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 May 2014 02:37
Location: THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Re: Arnis pinging

#27 » Post by arnis5 » 11 Dec 2016 16:53

Eronox wrote:
arnis5 wrote:
Eronox wrote:me hackzor! me cmd user (trace/ping domain) ok now i make multiplie iwndows pls check my awesomeness hacking
Well MR. Shamoonized, ms impostor, Radbird or how ever you call yourself. "Jonathan" I may not be a "hackzor" like you Kappa, neither I ever claimed I am one ;)
Wait, what
Forgot to add Mythilogic and Coldstep...my bad sorry :)
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

User avatar
arnis5
Banned
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 May 2014 02:37
Location: THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Re: Arnis pinging

#28 » Post by arnis5 » 11 Dec 2016 16:55

Skye wrote:Lmao, so triggered. Couldn't fry an egg with the heat they were putting on you, mate. Better take it easy.

Here, go watch YouTube's 2016 Rewind

[youtube]_GuOjXYl5ew[/youtube]
Trigered? :lol: I am actualy enjoying ^_^
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2417
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Arnis pinging

#29 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Dec 2016 16:56

arnis5 wrote:I'll repeat again, PINGING IS NOT DDOSING unless u have server with 20 slots..... Topic about lag issues was linked to me by certain staff member so I was checking it out by doing multiple tests at same time. This can not affect TW in anyway lol and Truewow is DDOS protected anyway...Folder was named "Ddos" just for lolz cuz I knew if someone who is watching stream will be like "OMG ARNIS DDOSING" lol and it sems like it happened, tho I didnt think it will be such a big deal. Anyway in video that you posted you can see I took SS of tests which I was checking before running other tests, and I can upload them and send them to you if it can help you. I gues I should stop helping cuz what ever I do turns against me.
arnis5 wrote:
Skye wrote:Lmao, so triggered. Couldn't fry an egg with the heat they were putting on you, mate. Better take it easy.

Here, go watch YouTube's 2016 Rewind

[youtube]_GuOjXYl5ew[/youtube]
Trigered? :lol: I am actualy enjoying ^_^
[youtube]kTHNpusq654[/youtube]
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
arnis5
Banned
Posts: 474
Joined: 10 May 2014 02:37
Location: THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Re: Arnis pinging

#30 » Post by arnis5 » 11 Dec 2016 16:59

Gnurg wrote:
arnis5 wrote:I'll repeat again, PINGING IS NOT DDOSING unless u have server with 20 slots..... Topic about lag issues was linked to me by certain staff member so I was checking it out by doing multiple tests at same time. This can not affect TW in anyway lol and Truewow is DDOS protected anyway...Folder was named "Ddos" just for lolz cuz I knew if someone who is watching stream will be like "OMG ARNIS DDOSING" lol and it sems like it happened, tho I didnt think it will be such a big deal. Anyway in video that you posted you can see I took SS of tests which I was checking before running other tests, and I can upload them and send them to you if it can help you. I gues I should stop helping cuz what ever I do turns against me.
arnis5 wrote:
Skye wrote:Lmao, so triggered. Couldn't fry an egg with the heat they were putting on you, mate. Better take it easy.

Here, go watch YouTube's 2016 Rewind

[youtube]_GuOjXYl5ew[/youtube]
Trigered? :lol: I am actualy enjoying ^_^
[youtube]kTHNpusq654[/youtube]
^^
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest